Friday, September 26, 2008

Hot Spot


Finally, the wait is over!!!! Pah bought na a wireless router.. Yahoo :) kasi our broadband is fixed lang sa room kaya I can't bring the lappy downstairs kahit nabuburyong na me sa bedroom. And now, hehehe at last I can just bring it even if I go to my big bro's house.

Ian bought the Netgear WGR614 somewhere in Cyberzone, MegaMall. It's not pricey compared to LinkSys though D-link is cheaper. Kaya lang di naman daw maganda quality ng Dlink so we chose the Netgear, we got it for 2k only..

I only have 1 pc at home, pero dahil the company lend me Sir John's primitive lappy I can bring it home. So for now, Christian is using the pink lappy and I use the primitive one.. Fair enough kasi magkaiba ang mga gusto namen visit na site.. He loves pictures and movies a lot while I love to read and write something about me and people around me.. I'm so excited, I'm not sure if I can update na my blog lagi kasi I still have to work at home sometimes. Pero, this is one very good tool for me to unwind, I get to say what I want ng walang nag babawal at higit sa lahat walang EOP sa blog.. hahaha.. I can use whatever language, I love to....;P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got u tagged!

http://lifeofadominantbitch.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-tag.html