Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome Back, Anne..

Hello mga ka-blogs, it's been 2 months since I last visited my own site (but I always make sure to spare time visiting my friends' blog sites).. Mas masarap magbasa kesa magsulat (well that's for me) coz it takes time and effort to post no.. And besides mas madaling mag criticize sa grammar ng iba kesa mag-compose ng tamang sentence/paragraph.. hehehe..

Anyweiz, I can't promise when will be my next post kasi naman medyo hectic ang sked dito.. Toxic ang dame ng workload. Sa sobrang dame you don't know where to start. Sometimes nga you're not yet done doing something you have another load.. hayz it's so overwhelming yet so tiring, Kaya yun minsan nagrereklamo na mister ko, everytime na lng daw magkasama kami I always fall asleep or sometimes if he's telling stories I always ask for the gist just tell him to go straight to the point. I completely understand how he feels and I feel sorry for him. Kasi naman, even if I want to stay awake while with him, I just can't help it. Minsan nga pati ako nagugulat nakaktulog na pala ako (can you imagine that?!?!?).. Ganun talaga kapag working ka (I mean working ha not pretending to be one --hmmm) .. I have so many stories to tell but again I'm so overwhelmed that i don't even know where to start.. So better yet, don't share it mastress pa me remembering those stuff. hehehehe.. I'll just post it everytime I remember it.. get it??!?!..

I have ample time today kaya Im able to post something, but still doing my normal workload, multi-tasking ika nga.. Laking Call Center eh.. So many changes, minsan nagugulat na lng ako kaya lang no choice, EMBRACE CHANGES ika ko nga... So this iz it for now.. meron pa pala akong ipo-post na drama..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! we missed you!