Friday, May 16, 2008

VPP 2007 Awards Night


This was taken last January 26, 2008 from Pfft's VPP 2007 Awards night held in SMX, Moa. There's Me, Ian, Bryce (Director's Clib Awardee-Agent), Winter (Director's Club Awardee-Coach), Marie, Rommel and Saide (Director's Club Awardee - SOM)





Good thing, Coach Marie was able to take a picture of my name shown in the projector... Prouddd ;p


It was a 3-hour program, the food was ok but most of all the experience is worth it. My hubby and I rented pa our customes. I earned 6k for the 2 awards I got, I won Director's Club Award - Coach Category and VPP Award. I didn't win the Seal of Excellence award kasi tight ang competition. At leatst di ba, also we got to see The Company - i love this group coz everyone has good voices however I prefer listening to them in my mp3 (hmmmm) This is one great fulfilling experience after all the hardwork in 2007...

While waiting for Coach Marie's car... Picture picture ulet.. kinda tired na coz it was around 1:30AM na din.
For whatever reason we were not allowed to put the company's name.. apologies for the inconvenience..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations again girl! keep up the good work!